Join Biz Savvy Artist on Aug. 20-21, 2016 at GG's Global Dance & Arts (1460 Roswell Rd., Marietta, GA 30062) to program your G.P.S. for success and start making money doing what you love! Biz Savvy Artist™ Academy features fun and interactive entrepreneurship and entertainment business workshops led by industry experts that will teach you to:
• Establish a Clear Vision, Mission and Goals for your Business
• Develop a Solid Structure that Positions Your Business for Success
• Create a Marketing Strategy to Effectively Reach Your Target Audience without Wasting Money
• Build and Manage Your All-Star Team, as well as
• Organize Your Finances and Avoid The Biggest Money Mistakes Artists Make
There will also be…
A networking mixer:
"Two heads are better than one" so we encourage artists to connect and collaborate; assisting one another to achieve their goals;
An Experiential Expo:
Since our attendees are hands on learners, we've ditched the traditional expo model for a more interactive one. The "Experiential Expo" allows our emerging artists to tour, test and experience our sponsors' products and services; and
A Keynote Lunch:
They did it! And, you can too. Successful entertainment entrepreneurs will share their inspirational stories.
This year's instructors include Tangi Miller (Producer Director & Actress), Michael Campbell (President, Black on Purpose TV Network), Bram Bessoff (Indiehitmaker), Jimmy LeFavour (Georgia Music Industry Association), Michelle Imoukhuede, Esq. (Georgia Lawyers for the Arts), Germaine Moody (Moody Chaplin), Anthony Joiner (Best-Selling Author and Digital Marketing Expert) and Tarra Jackson (Economic Empowerment Speaker).